Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 2 of 3

Recap of Day 1 of this weird, but not too weird, diet.

I was a cranky monster when I got home last night. (Sorry Boyfriend). I was SO hungry and he was in the way of the microwave.....NOBODY gets in the way of baby and her food. I had to apologize later....and again now...and again and again.

I didn't have ice cream in the fridge...either I forgot to order it or Peapod forgot to deliver. That reminds me I need to check my order now and see whose fault it is. I digress. So I substituted ice cream with cottage cheese. Also, I cheated. I had lettuce with olive oil and vinegar and about a cup of grapes. I don't think this diet is meant for people who went to Turbokick with the most insane instructor ever. At least I didn't have the candy corn ok?

Anywho, Day 2 is more of the same (except the hot dogs I"m going to scarf down later)

Breakfast:
1 egg
1 slice toast
1/2 banana
(not too shabby considering I never eat breakfast during the week)

10:22am and I'm starving though

Lunch (can't come soon enough):
1 cup cottage cheese
1 egg
5 saltines ?????
(Ok it's getting a little weird. I never realized how much 1 cup of cottage cheese actually is. I accidentally grabbed the 1/2 cup measuring cup this morning and after one scoop I was surprised that I could add another. The saltines? I don't know.....if only I could have peanut butter on them...)

Dinner:
2 hot dogs (hebrew national fat free of course) no bun.
1 cup broccoli
1/2 cup carrots
1/2 banana and 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
Not sure what to do about the ice cream. Probably run to baskin robbins on the way to pick up J Dubs.

More to report later. Ran 6ish miles this morning to get it over with. Had a total vent/bitch session with J Dubs. Still not really out of my funk I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment