Saturday, September 17, 2011

Something I hold dear to my waistline...

Boyfriend was in the mood for Mexican last night. We go back and forth about 200 times over who chooses (we both hate to choose). I won....so he chose.

The winner? (besides me and my belly) El Paradour Cafe on East 34th Street. Perfect, since we were going to the IMAX Contagion movie at Kips Bay Theater (thank you Fandango).



Our Good Eats
Shrimp Ceviche
Guacamole - best guac I've ever had in a restaurant
Salsa (their salsa has the most amazing flavor I've ever tasted)
For Her: Braised Short Ribs
For Him: Chicken Mole
The place is somewhat nice, I felt a little weird shooting pictures of my food so you'll just have to trust me IT'S AMAZING. Please go.


What does one wear?
Photo to come.....
Jeans: J Brand - Bloomingdales $180
Top: White pussybow blouse - Nordstrom Rack - $29.99
Shoes: Sam Edelman Whisky Peep Toe Pump - Amazon.com $130 (I had a gift card from my school books)
Pink Jacket: Express (7th grade) $129 - proof you should never throw ANYTHING away
Purse: Z-bags - $79.20 - get it HERE!
Belt: Aldo outlet (Woodbury Commons) old

The Movie Review: It was " good enough ".

No comments:

Post a Comment