Friday, October 28, 2011

How is this even possible?

Today I came across a website called eShakti that has hundreds of clothing items that are great prices and YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE. Just think about when you go to the department store and you love a pattern but, oh no, you are 5'2" and the dress is made for someone who is 5'10". Sure, you can take it to the tailor for a mere $50+, after you've already paid for the item.

Ok Ok too much texty texty.

LOOK!!! FOR $59.95 ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Customizations are only $7.50.

Customizations include:

Choose your height

Send in your exact measurements

Up to 4 different pant closure selections
1) expandable
2) zip fly with button closure
3) zip fly with elastic back
4) sash

Length choice
1) Cropped
2) Ankle
3) Full length with 3 inch heels on (yes please)

More you ask?

What about this silk dot shirt for $59.95 as well?

or this

or this pleated silk skirt.

or these chambray pants

or these flared leg sash pants for $39.95. Only $47.45 for CUSTOM LENGTH?!

I could go on and on. And NO they aren't paying me. I don't think they even know I'm posting about this. I just think it is brilliant. How can they even afford to do this? Maybe I don't want to know......

No comments:

Post a Comment