Thursday, January 5, 2012

Desk Area

Part of my New Year's resolution is to finally finish Microbiology. Technically, I have until I am matriculated into a Physician Assistant program but at this rate no one is going to matriculate me so I should really finish it before I have to reapply to programs in April.

I have a 42.5" nook in my living room to work with and, since I share this space with my Fiance, pink is out of the question (boooooooooo). 

I love Pier 1 Import's Hayworth mirrored collection. I'm loving the idea of this vanity as a desk (without the mirror).
Pier 1 Imports - Hayworth Collection - $349.95

A slightly cheaper version

Bellacor  - $206.99

Sears - $53.99

Amazon - $47.25

Target - $79.99

Overstock - $251.99


Chair options
I don't particularly want at traditional desk chair. I want an accent chair since I likely won't be allowed to paint my nook.

Overstock - $398.99 (except I don't need 2...or maybe I do!)

Lowe's - $299

eFurniture Mart - $83

Amazon - $159.99




No comments:

Post a Comment