Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tulle Tuesdays

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Annie's Wedding Pics


Happy Wedding Wednesday! 

Today both Alex and I are sharing my wedding photos.  I hope you enjoy a peek into my big day! 

Elizabeth's Mom had these made for me!  
Almost time to put the dress on! 
My besties
Obviously staged, but i love this pic anyway :) 
I heart my peony bouquet
xoxo e & a

My gorgeous friends in their gorgeous Amsale gowns
Bouquet love
The Crescent Court
Holy Trinity Catholic Church
The Texas Boys Choir
Here Comes the Bride...
Exchange of Rings
You may kiss the bride! 
Love each of them
Just married!
So happy together... bah bah bah bah bah 
Purdy low bouquets on the tables... Floral by The Wildflower 
Eeeek this makes me so happy!
Chandy + Pink
Another gorgeous arrangement by The Wildflower
First Dance.  Not going to lie, it was a disaster because I was tripping all over my train! 
Sooo, I love the cake, but the flowers were supposed to be tipped in gold.  Whatevs! 
Father-Daughter Dance 
Cuvee was RIDICULOUS!
Macarons by Tart Bakery 
Later on into the night...
This is when the cowbell was in full effect

No comments:

Post a Comment