Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Stolen Post - Office Inspiration

I came across this blog post by The Decorista and had to steal it. I LOVE this inspiration. I also think that, with a few tweaks (no zebra - stripes instead), it might actually fly with my roommate/Fiance!!!!

MONDAY, APRIL 2

office space of the day...black, white, bold and blue




white walls + black accents + bit of zebra + pops of pretty blue =
domestic bliss
Loving this uber chic home of Stacey Cohen, an incredibly cool Toronto designer. I have seen this spread going around the web for a while now but for some reason as the warmer weather approaches, I am loving pops of bold color. My favorite part is that its just ONE color, not lots of them. It keeps it crisp and clean...so very Mary Mcdonald bold. I just love everything about it.
I really do love bold contrasts of white molding on dark color. This faux headboard is the perfect example of that. Very easy to recreate this look at home. Be inspired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment