Friday, May 25, 2012

My Brother

I know I can post this because he'll never read it :-D

Scope out my bro, Seth!!!
His restaurant, Fine Line Bistro, is in Ithaca, NY, my college alma matter.

Seth is participating in a charity event for Share Our Strength to end child hunger called "Taste of the Nation Ithaca" (website here)

The event is ON ITHACA COLLEGE CAMPUS!!!! WOOT WOOT


Seth Gregory

Restaurant Name: Fine Line Bistro
Hometown: Alfred NY
Signature dish: Chipotle Mussels
Featured dish at Taste of the Nation: Wait and see
Reason(s) for participating in Taste of the Nation: To help raise funds for underprivilaged kids (and it’s fun)
Celebrity chef you would like to cook with: Hannah Hart (from ‘My Drunk Kitchen’)
3 things you always have in your fridge: Leftover delivery food, eggs, beer
Favorite hobby: Music
Most healthful, kid friendly, fast breakfast: Eggs
Most unusual thing you have eaten: Frozen sheep eyes
Favorite spice or spice blend: Kosher salt
Favorite cookbook: ’Unmentionable Cuisine’ by Calvin Schwabe



No comments:

Post a Comment