Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday workout

Saturday workouts are usually my easy day, Sundays are touch and go, Monday through Friday are go hard.

Today:
CARDIO (60 minutes)
20 minutes sprint intervals on the treadmill
- 0 incline
- 3 minutes on 7
- 1 minute on 9
20 minutes sprint intervals on the bike
- 3 minutes on resistance 7
- 1 minute on resistance 13
20 minutes elliptical
- resistance 9
ABS
- side plank raises - lie on your right side to begin with your elbow under your shoulder propped up. Lift your hips off the group 10 times. Switch to left side 10 times. I do this 5x on each side and I'm done

- tomorrow we are having 15 people over for the Eagles game. I'm making the following:
1. Buffalo Chicken Dip - substitute light cream cheese, light blue cheese and light shredded cheese
2. Sausage Cheese Balls - Bisquick, cheese, parmesean, sausage (no way to make this healthy)
3. Puppy Chow - This takes literally 4 minutes (if you use the microwave) and is ALWAYS  a hit. I like white chocolate better so I substitute. AMAZEBALLS.
4. Beer - kidding, I'm not making the beer. Not to mention the game is at 8:30pm and we all have full time grown up jobs early on Monday

I'll take pictures of each of these tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment