Monday, October 17, 2011

Reader's Request (NOT SO GIRLY)

My friend kindly bluntly asked me for a post that is dood focused (I like to spell it that way...get used to it). So, recently I've been perusing the internet for a quilted jacket for myself and discovered that Boyfriend is interested in one as well. Perfect for Fall! He has an aversion to pockets on the front of jackets so I tried my hardest to find the least amount of "shtuff" on the front.

Here are my favorites:
#1

Buy at Saks
#2


#3


#4


#5

#6 (couldn't copy the photo)
http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=594385&PartnerID=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-5-_-62-_-MP562&LinkshareID=neQRQBqOKtQ-uPiJ7arec4EJqC139oNX.Q

#7 (couldn't copy the photo)
http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=602106&PartnerID=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-5-_-62-_-MP562&LinkshareID=neQRQBqOKtQ-0R_cm_8oQH0bMZ98_lLFmw





Now, if said reader actually buys one of these jackets, I expect a photo so I can post it for credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment