Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oops - Tulle TUESDAYS

I am a total idiot. It's supposed to be Tulle Tuesdays. That sounds much better anyway. So, here we go. Sorry for the double wedding posts.


Invitations
I know I'm way ahead of myself but TheKnot's wedding checklist overwhelmed me. So I'm going completely out of order and I don't care. I have decided I'm only going to deal with the stuff I want to, and the annoying things I'm leaving for someone else. Not sure who.

I'm going for very very simple:

Source

Source

Minus the brooch
Source
with envelopes...
Source
Source
Source

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holiday !!!

    Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

    ReplyDelete