Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tulle Thursdays?

What do you all think about Tulle Thursdays?

My dear friend Em Dot suggested it as an alternative to Wedding Wednesdays, which everyone seems to do.

I'm going to give it a shot.

Maybe we could have Manly Mondays to offset the Tulle Thursdays? 

Diane Agron inspiration for MAKEUP
I mean, wow. I always thought she was sort of "girl next door" looking, and I'm a total Gleek. However, Nylon Magazine changed that in a matter of seconds. Thank you wheredidugetthat.com for bringing this cover to my attention.

I digress: I am obsessed with her makeup in this photo. Smokey eye, nude lip, paired with the extremely simple hair. Perfection.

Note: I will not be wearing my hair back like Diane for my wedding. My forehead is far too large.

More Inspiration:



Photo:
1
2
3
4 - My beautiful bestie at her wedding
5 - What, you no like?

2 comments:

  1. Tulle Tuesday might have a better ring but Thursdays are more fun since its on the other side of hump day. Regardless, you know I'll drool over anything wedding related.

    LOVE THAT PIC OF JULIA.

    I feel like my make up looked like that in college. Maybe its Maybelline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tremendous things here. I am very glad to look your post.
    Thank you a lot and I am having a look ahead to contact you.

    Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    Feel free to surf to my website: advance america loans

    ReplyDelete