Monday, March 5, 2012

Bit the Bullet

Sort of.

My wardrobe wish list has recently consisted of:

Helmut Lang Blazer with Leather Sleeves
$695

Milly Black Rabbit Fur Vest with Leather
$373

Pour La Victoire Grey Pumps
Original $242-Sale $146

__________________________________________________________

In true frugal Lady Spencer fashion, I purchased the following.

Wes Gordon for Jones New York Mixed Media Blazer
$398 with a bunch of coupons it came out to $340 (tax killed me)


Jones New York Faux Fur Vest with Leather Inserts
$79

Pour La Victoire Grey Pumps
via MyHabit.com
(Amazon's version of GiltGroup)
Exact same as above $98

________________________________________________________________

And just so you know that I'm human, I purchased 3 full priced items at Zara.

Zara Drape Neck Coat
$99

Zara Striped Shirt
$59.90

Zara Polka Dot Blouse
$59.90

___________________________________________________________________

Next on my wish list:

Equipment Blouse in Mint
(they call it Glacier)
$208

Prada Red Patent Leather Pumps
$720

Leopard Pump
I haven't found that PERFECT pair yet.
I think that leopard pumps need to be very subdued so as not to look tacky.
Any help is welcomed!

Asos-Dune Arruba Pointed Court Shoes
$161.15 not in my size

Sam Edelman Portney
via 6pm.com
$84 not in my size

Sam Edelman Yasmine
via Endless.com
$79.99





Jimmy Choo Lockett
via FootCandy
$695


Really....Any suggestions?






No comments:

Post a Comment