Friday, March 2, 2012

China

I think a lot of people believe that formal "china" is outdated. I personally know a lot of people who didn't bother to register for china simply due to space. Instead, they registered for more functional dinnerware.

To each his own....and I will keep my opinions mum for now...

That said, my family has a LOT of china. 
This is my mom's pattern

I never really thought about her china since it sits in the corner cupboard until Christmas time. It didn't really register that I would eventually have to decide if I want formal china.

Today, I came across the following photo from Habitually Chic. It was a party thrown for Celerie Kemble's book Black & White (and a Bit in Between) and I am absolutely LOVING the black and white theme but\
OH MY GOD THAT CHINA!!!! Black and white "toile". I am dying. I need to find it. Now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment