Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tulle Tuesday - I can't stop buying white

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has been buying EVERYTHING in white since she got engaged. Everything I purchase is justified by some wedding related event. The problem is. I have no wedding related events planned!!!!

Latest wedding related purchase from Bloomingdales on Saturday.

The sequence of events up to this purcahse went like this....

I saw this dress....

I tried it on and loved it but didn't  have an excuse to buy coral.....then.....

I spotted some BIDDIE with an ivory version WHATTTTT?!?!?!?

So I used my lucky shopper app and I scanned the tag of the coral one and it pulled up the ivory version online in the bloomies website and I bought it online...while standing in the physical store....I LOVE YOU INTERNET!!!!!!


Now all I need is an event to wear a white dress to.

No comments:

Post a Comment