Monday, September 19, 2011

Case of the Mondays

After having wonderful company over last night for the Eagles game, it was a little hard to wake up this morning (hair is in a braid with a headband). I had to use dry shampoo because I woke up only 15 minutes before I have to leave my apartment.

My favorite dry shampoo is this
 Cake Satin Sugar hair powder. I use a brush to blot the hairline and my roots. It smells like cake so (hopefully) no one can tell that I didn't have time to wash my threads. Although, there are the telltale bags below my eyes. Funny how salt and fried foods do that to a 27 year old.

Time for the work thang. I'll be going for a run with J Dubs tonight since I didn't wake up this morning. Running with J Dubs is our girl time instead of pedicures or drinks. We've been running together for 9 years now!!! Since we were fresh(wo)men in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment