Tuesday, September 20, 2011

This post took a turn....

My intention was to ask a questions about hair straighteners....but then my mom sent me one of those weird forwards. She referenced "childbirth" in her email at the top and I wasn't going to read it, but it's pretty funny. I'm going to spare you most of it, but I really liked the end....maybe that's because it references cats.

TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND
10. Cats' facial expressions.
9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors.
8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds.
7. Fat clothes.
6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time.
5. The difference between beige, ecru, cream, off-white, and eggshell.
4. Cutting your hair to make it grow.
3. Eyelash curlers.
2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made.
AND, the Number One thing only women understand:
1. OTHER WOMEN


Now, on to straighteners. I currently have this one:



Folica.com Source

I have had it for over 3 years and I just think that it may not be getting hot enough anymore. Any suggestions on new ones?  I was considering this one:
Product view
Folica.com Source

for $100+ I want to make sure I get something worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment